Welcome to Coleman Junior High

If you are new to the district and need to enroll your child please bring the following: 

  • Transcript from previous school or last report card (proof of promotion). A withdrawal form is needed.
  • Proof of residence in district- utility bill, rent receipt, contract on purchase of a house, or apartment lease agreement.
  • Last year's STAAR scores
  • Birth certificate- original or copy
  • Social Security card- original or copy (requested, not required)
  • Immunization Records
  • Parent/Guardian Driver's License
  • Any legal documents related to custody (if applicable)

It's encouraged that you call and make an appointment ahead of time. This is to help ensure we can get you enrolled with minimal wait time.